Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it is also a great place to stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends. With so many digital marketers on Twitter, it can be hard to know who to follow and who to ignore. To make it easier for you, here is a list of the top 20 digital marketers to follow on Twitter.
These digital marketers provide valuable insights and advice about digital marketing, and they are worth following if you want to learn more about this field. From SEO to content marketing, these digital marketers have you covered.
Top 20 Digital Marketers To Follow on Twitter
1. Neil Patel (@neilpatel) – Neil Patel is a renowned digital marketer, entrepreneur, and New York Times best-selling author. He is a passionate advocate for the importance of digital marketing, and his Twitter account is a great resource for news, advice, and updates about the world of digital marketing.
2. Ann Handley (@annhandley) – Ann Handley is a celebrated content marketer, author, and speaker. She is the Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs, and is well-known for her expertise in content marketing, digital marketing, and social media. Her Twitter account is a great source of insight and inspiration.
3. Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee) – Gary Vaynerchuk is a renowned entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. His Twitter account is a great source of information and tips on digital marketing and social media strategy.
4. Jeff Bullas (@jeffbullas) – Jeff Bullas is an award-winning digital marketer, entrepreneur, and author. He is the CEO of digital marketing agency, JeffBullas.com, and his Twitter account provides a wealth of information and advice on digital marketing.
5. Mari Smith (@MariSmith) – Mari Smith is a leading social media strategist, keynote speaker, and bestselling author. She is an expert in social media marketing and her Twitter account is a great source of insights and tips.
6. Jay Baer (@jaybaer) – Jay Baer is a renowned digital marketer, speaker, and author. He is the founder of Convince & Convert and his Twitter account is a great source of information about digital marketing.
7. Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan) – Chris Brogan is a leading digital marketer, author, and public speaker. He is the CEO of Owner Media Group and his Twitter account is a great source of information and advice on digital marketing and social media.
8. Rand Fishkin (@randfish) – Rand Fishkin is the founder of Moz, a leading SEO software company, and his Twitter account is a great resource for news, insights, and advice on digital marketing and SEO.
9. Brian Clark (@brianclark) – Brian Clark is an entrepreneur, digital marketer, and author. He is the founder of Copyblogger Media and his Twitter account is a great source of information about digital marketing and content marketing.
10. Aleyda Solis (@aleyda) – Aleyda Solis is an international SEO consultant and public speaker. Her Twitter account is a great source of information about SEO, digital marketing, and content marketing.
11. Avinash Kaushik (@avinash) – Avinash Kaushik is an acclaimed digital marketer and author. He is the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google and his Twitter account is a great source of insight and advice on digital marketing and analytics.
12. Danny Sullivan (@dannysullivan) – Danny Sullivan is an internationally acclaimed digital marketer and public speaker. He is the founding editor of Search Engine Land and his Twitter account is a great source of information about SEO, digital marketing, and content marketing.
13. Joe Pulizzi (@joepulizzi) – Joe Pulizzi is the founder of Content Marketing Institute and the author of several books on content marketing.
14. Chris Anthony (@CeeChrison) – Chris Anthony is a digital marketing expert and founder of Wealth Ideas Agency. His passion lies in helping business owners and marketing professionals discover a better way to attract clients and grow their businesses.
15. Rand Fishkin (@randfish): Founder of Moz, the most successful SEO firm ever.
16. Lee Odden (@LeeOdden): CEO of TopRank Marketing who has over 20 years of marketing experience.
17. Matt Heinz (@heinzmarketing): President & Founder of Heinz Marketing and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencer.
18. Digiday (@Digiday): Provides the latest trends with regard to Google Ads.
19. Neil Patel (@neilpatel): Marketing strategist and bestselling author.
20. Jay Baer (@jaybaer): Business strategist and keynote speaker
The Top 20 Digital Marketers To Follow on Twitter provide an excellent resource for staying up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing. It is important to stay informed on the latest digital marketing strategies and best practices, and these accounts can help you do just that.
Following these digital marketers on Twitter can help to ensure you are always on top of the latest technology and trends in digital marketing.