How to Start a PP Woven Sack Making Plant
General Processing Information:
- Mixing machine: Different color of bags is for different kind of agriculture products & fruits packing, so high density polyethylene (HDPE) should mix with color pigment to stir even and then send to blown film machine.
- Inflation machine: PE materials sent to heated cylinder to stir fully and paste form, then strongly extruding 0.05mm – 0.12mm thickness, 900 mm – 1200mm wide of tubular films, two layers of films separate automatically and wind into two rolls of PE films back to back. The diameter of each roll of film is about 750mm – 1,000mmØ, the weight is about 500kg – 750kg.
- Double Raschel knitting machine: 1 set of double Raschel knitting machine attached 4 sets of Slitting and Extension machine, per set of slitting unit mounted two rolls of film, the total weight of eight rolls of film are about 4,000kg – 6,000kg. Through slitting and extension machine it was like a automatic yarn feeding systems, 500 denier tape yarns will be finished and directly sent to the knitting machine’s main stitching elements to knit the designed bags, the finished bags can be (A) direct cutting by the on-line auto cutting device or (B) rolled up by automatic winder. The tie-string is also auto-inserted for the bags opening mouth.
- Cutting equipment: Working on line with the knitting machine, on the machine the design bags is connected to each other, between two bags have a cutting line mark, after heat cut to the cutting mark the bags will be speared and sent to the platform, in the platform it can setting the bags numbers, when it up to our setting number then will pull out, for example: we setting the bags number is 50 pieces, each 50 pieces will pull out by the platform then sent to the pressing for packed.
- Heat cutting machine: by manual –Sent a roll of connected bags to the cutting machine, which is operated with human labor and cut the connected bags into one piece of bag with heater, after measuring the bags numbers then sent to the pressing machine for packed.
- Hydraulic baling presses: Separate different sizes of bags and measuring a number of bundles, then put into hydraulic baling presses to press smaller volume packages for covenant transpiration.
Raw Material for Woven sacks making: High density Polyethylene (HDPE).
Specification: 500 denier flat yarn, 2 gauge/1”, 6course/1”, the bags size can be adjusted according to the customer’s require. The bags size if small then the output will increase.
Net weight: 50 cm x 80 cm 30 gm, per piece
Packing capacity: 50cm x 80 cm (50 lb. onion or potatoes).
Equipment Requirement for Woven sacks manufacturing:
1. Inflation machine: TGI-85, one set
Screw: 85 mm Ø, L/D: 30: 1
Power Consumption: 118 kW
Film thickness: 0.05mm – 0.13mm
Capacity: 65 kg – 90 kg / per hour
Occupy place: 11 M (L) x 4.5 M (W) x 5.5M (H)
Operator: 1 person
2.Double Rascel Knitting machine: DR-2-F-170, 4 sets.
Working width: 170”
Gauge of needle bed: 6 gauge / per inch
Gauge of needle: 2 gauge / per inch
Knitting element: 2 compound needle bars, 4 ground bars and 5 functional bars.
Yarn let-off systems: By Slitting & Extension unit.
Auto-stop device: Drop-wire stops motion in each yarn, controlled by electrical contact
Power consumption: 9 kw.
Capacity: Max r.p.m. 700 course, Normal working r.p.m. 640 course, for 50cm x 80cm, warp yarn: 2 gauge / per inch, weft yarn: 6 stitches / per inch, per hour about 590 pieces for one machine.
Occupy place: 6.5 M x 12 M (including Slitting & Extension machine).
Operator: 1 person.
3. Slitting & Extension machine: SE-130-N, 16 set (one set of knitting need 4 sets of S&E machine)
Working width: 120 cm.
Power consumption: 6.2kw.
Capacity: It can offer the flat yarn from 200 – 1000 denier; the speed was going with the knitting m/c.
Occupy place: 1.5 M x 1.46 M x 2.4 M.
Operator: operated by the same operator of knitting machine.
4. Cutting device: In this device we have two optional choice, (A) On-line auto cutting. (B) Manual.
On-line auto cutting. Auto cutting device: it was on-line with the knitting machine, total need 4 sets.
Power consumption: 3.75 kW
Capacity: the same as the knitting machine.
Occupy place: 1.5 M x 5.2 M
Operator: Operated by the same operator of Raschel knitting machine.
Heat cutting machine: by manual, total need 6 sets.
Smoke extractor: 1/4 HP
Heater: 2 kW
Capacity: 500 pcs / hour. (depend on the operator skill, will be more or less)
Occupy: 1.5 M x 2 M.
Operator: 1 person.
5. Hydraulic baling presses: HP-60T, 1 set.
Capacity: 60 Tons.
Electric Power: 20 HP.
Table size: 120cm x 80cm.
Occupy place: 2 M x 2.5M.
Operator: 2 persons.
With on-line auto cutting device: 24 persons (it was actual working for the production line not including the office staff).
With manual cutting: 42 person
Raw Materia preparation: it suppose the production is 50 cm x 80 cm bags, weight is 30gm for per one piece, for 1 month it require at least 50 tons of HDPE, for each different country’s marketing we strong recommend to prepare at lease 3 months storage.
Technique Guide, Training & Technology Transfer:
- The seller is responsible for dispatching technician to buyer’s plant to install the machinery, till the sample to be made and installation is complied. The to and fro plane ticket and accommodation of the technician are supported by the buyer, the buyer will pay technician guide salary, one person is USD 180- per day.
- For the Training & Technology Transfer issues, they have a full set of project program for the customer, mainly it was design according to customer situation and require, before they offer them the program will fully discussed with customer.
9, Shih Chi Tau, Kaoping Village Lungtan Hsian,
Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan
Tel: 886-3-4717824, 4717825, 4717453
Fax: 886-3-4717702, 4580170,
Web Site: http://www.fungchang.com
If you need any help starting this business we can help increase your chances of success even before you start, we will assist you regarding this business.
We will conduct feasibility study highlighting every important detail you need to know about this business; and present it to you in a comprehensible format at a negligible cost. CLICK HERE TO SEND US A MESSAGE.
Do well to join our Facebook group to relate with hundreds of like-minded people about investment, business and money making ideas.
You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Linkedin or Youtube for frequent updates with vital information on entrepreneurship, business, investing, inspiration and wealth creation from time to time.