Viral marketing is a self-replicating marketing system
that is capable of producing unending results over a
protracted period of time. The great thing about viral
marketing systems is how very convenient, relatively
cheap and effective they are.
Now, let’s consider the use of eBooks as a viral
marketing system. I especially love them because of
the flexibility they offer. They give you a chance to
rake in lots of back-end money, last longer and you
can produce and activate their viral nature in
First, create an eBook. A very good one containing
quality Information – that’s the one catch to the
success. The information has to be top notch. It
should be of high value.
Another quick and easy way is to use private label
content (Plr) where you are given permission to
rebrand an ebook entirely to the roots with your own
Second, insert links to your website and to backend
products in your eBook. If you don’t have any, go to
ClickBank and pick up a couple of products relevant to
the theme of your eBook and insert links to those
affiliate products in the eBook.
Third, before you turn on the viral capacity of that
eBook of yours, remember to double-check for obvious
spelling and grammatical errors.
Lastly, as the owner of the eBook, you have the rights
to give out certain rights to it. Be sure to make
people know they can distribute your eBook over the
Internet. You could even decide to give out permission
for others to sell the eBook for a profit as long as
they keep it intact.
Now, you are ready. Distribute the eBook at ebook
directories, give it out at forums, even buy ezine ads
and give it away for free.
Then sit back, relax and watch – before you know it,
the eBook is spreading across the Internet like wild
fire and the results are pouring in your way.
Selling information in various forms is one of the easiest and most profitable businesses to begin.
Follow these steps to enter the information publishing business.
Each step can be made more complicated, but they all relate to this basic outline.
1. Find a topic that people will pay to learn about. It helps if you are an expert in the topic, but if not, that’s what research is for.
2. Capture the information in one of three ways:
a. Write it down.
b. Record audio or video.
c. Produce some combination of a and b.
3. Combine your materials into a product: an e-book or digital package that can be downloaded by buyers.
4. Create an offer. What exactly are you selling, and why should people take action on it? Learn more about how to create irresistible offers here.
5. Decide on a fair, value-based price for your offer. For pricing guidelines, see here.
6. Find a way to get paid. Flutterwave or PayPal.com is the most ubiquitous method, with the ability to accept payment from users in more than 180 countries. Other options are available if you want more flexibility. Click here to create a free account with Flutterwave
7. Publish the offer and get the word out. For how to attract buyers for your product click here.
8. Cash in and head to the beach! (This step may require further effort.)
You will Learn The Secrets To Writing And Profiting From Short Reports… Even If You Have Zero Writing Skills! Click here to get started now