Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With ₦100,000 Naira or Less in Nigeria
The impact of the internet on advertisement and sales cannot be overlooked, hence, the need for more business owners and startups to leverage on it.
On this article Wealth-ideas share tips on businesses you can start in Nigeria with less than ₦100, 000.
We believe that every business in the world can be started with less than a hundred thousand naira as businesses have their value chain.
“There’s the manufacturing and service end, there’s the intermediary space of every particular business. It’s a gradual process, so, you don’t think I have hundred thousand in my account, lets go and start a business. You need to understand that the process is there and you grow little by little.”
Several of my readers have contacted me asking for businesses that they can start with very little capital as low as ₦100,000.
This is the reason for this article. Find below businesses you can do in Nigeria with ₦100,000 naira or less.
1. Hair dressing/ Barbing Salon
2. Plantain chips production and sales
4. Home tutor services
5. Tailoring/ fashion designing
6. Catering services
7. Day care services
10. Dog breeding and sales.
11. Cat fish farming
12. Cassava Farming
13. Local garri processing & sales
14. Sales of mobile phone accessories
15. Football viewing center
16. Web development & consultancy
17. Liquid soap and perfume production and sales
18. Beads and hat making
19. Computer and phone repairs services
20. Snail farming
21. Photography and video coverage services
22. Laundry and dry cleaning
23. Sales of fairly used clothing
24. Sales of recharge cards
25. Production and sales of pop corn
26. Sales of sachet water, bottled water and drinks
27. Sales of DVDs and VCDs
28.Opening a suya, barbecue & shawarma outlet
29. Sales of ice creams.
30. Freelance writing
31. Plumbing services
32. Auto mechanic workshop
33. Home/Office cleaning services
34. Home/Office electrician services
35. Tiling services
36. Carpentry works
37. P.O.P installation works
40. Production and sales of cotton hand gloves
41. Production and sales of men’s boxers
42. Production and sales of polythene bags
43. Production and sales of customized T-shirts
44. Production and sales of snacks
45. Production and sales of stockings
46. Production and sales of ties
47. Brick laying services.
49. Resume services
50. DJ services
51. Logo and e-complimentary cards designing services
52. Content writing
53. Proof reading services
54. Painting service
55. Pest control services
56. Lawn care services
57. Life coaching
59. Veterinary services
60. Mobile food delivery services
See other useful articles :
- 23 SMALL SCALE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IDEAS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- TOP 10 BUSINESS IDEAS FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
- PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS WITH LOW OR NO INVESTMENT
- 20 BEST PROFITABLE HOME BASED BUSINESS IDEAS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- 20 NEW PROFITABLE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Still not satisfied?
If you need more business ideas, you can see over 200 unique business ideas for everyone.
How do I raise the capital to start a business ?
Do well to join our Facebook group to relate with hundreds of like-minded people about investment, business and money matters.
What are your views regarding the businesses listed above? Are there other businesses you think that should also be on this list? If yes, let me know using the comment section below.
Thanks for reading BUSINESSES YOU CAN START IN NIGERIA WITH LESS THAN ₦100, 000, If this article was of help to you, kindly share with friends using any of the social media platforms at the top or bottom of the article.