Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience
I have six sex tips for you.
1. Explore your spouse’s sexual potentials
2. Tease your spouse. Anticipation makes the act even more pleasurable.
3. Explore your spouse’s fantasies
4. Listen to your spouse. Give more than you take.
5. Don’t play by any rules. Create your own world. Do what works for you . . . what excites
and satisfies your spouse.
6. Mind your spouse. Understand her body language. Be there when she needs you.
The six sex tips above are all you need to satisfy your wife sexually and to enjoy better sex.
You will notice that these sex tips do not say anything about sex positions or even the procedure or method of sexual intercourse, as most experts do.
The reason is simple.
Sexual positions and ‘special methods’ of sexual intercourse suggested by sex experts are not the things that lead to sexual satisfaction.
Sexual satisfaction and better sex are emotions that your wife feels after sexual intercourse. They have nothing to do with your sexual positions. In fact, many ‘state of the art’ sexual positions recommended by sex merchants are far from practical.
Don’t waste your time. The six sex tips above are really all your need to satisfy your wife sexually.
Look at it this way.
Your wife is your customer. To keep her coming again and again, you need to satisfy her yearnings, her wishes, her wants and desires. And more importantly, you need to see things from her perspective.
No matter how well intentioned you are, you won’t satisfy her sexually if you don’t listen to her and see sex from her perspective.
Remember . . . she is your customer. And the customer is king.
Follow the six sex tips above.
- Offer her what she asks
- Listen more than you talk
- See things from her perspective
- Tease her
- Break the rules
- Explore her fantasies
- Live for her
- Be present when she needs you,
She will love you for it. And . . . she will keep asking for more.
That’s sexual satisfaction. Never again will you have to worry about her looking