This method of making money online requires some tech skills. Mainly you will buy items for low and sell at a higher price. You already know that. What we will teach here requires extra skills at advertisement.
- You will choose a niche product, say powerbank (phone charger). You can find these items for starting from $1 upto $50.
- You will build a single page sales website using a landing page builder (leadpages, instapage, getresponse) or a custom domain web page (godaddy, hostgator, Bluehost Recommended). and put the product price and other info to collect customer email address, name, address, number of items, etc. If you choose to go with custom domain website you might consider having SEO service run for you to have more visitors to your web page.
- On your sales page you can write promotional words:
“Free items, pay only for the shipment.”
So whatever or how many items your customers buy they only pay fixed shipment cost per item.
Note: they pay $0 for the item itself. People love free stuff!
- In facebook ads you promote your website, say something like “Free powerbanks for the first 300 visitors” or “Free powerbanks, last 14 hours”. Once they click on the link, they will be redirected to your sales page, if they agree on the shipment cost, they will purchase the product. If you don’t want to pay for advertisement you can share your web page in various facebook groups, twitter accounts, instagram, pinterest etc.
- Once you find an item for $3, you will sell it for $0 but you will collect $7.99 for shipment. You will make about 4.99 per item. You can repeat this forever. If you make 30 sales a day you can make $4500 per month.
- Most of the Chinese sellers have have free shipment. You can choose items from: aliexpress, banggood, etc.
Note: getresponse has countdown timers, so you can put countdown counters on your page:
Example: “last 139 items” or “last 2:33:21 hours”
getresponse, leadpages and godaddy has payment handlers.
Other items that can be sold:
phone charging cables
usb memory sticks
Disclaimer: Most methods described here may require excessive work hours and tech skills before your business becomes profitable. Don’t forget every business comes with various risks including loss of money and time.
Please share this article if we are helping you.
Your sharing and comments motivates us to research and write more business ideas every day.