SIMPLE GUIDE TO CREATING A PROFITABLE NICHE WEBSITE
What is a Niche Website?
A Niche Website is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all the information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience.
A niche website can be of few pages or even of hundreds of pages depending upon the size of the niche.
Suitable For –
- People who have an interest in a very specific topic within a large domain.
For example, in large a domain like Yoga, you can choose specific sub-domain such as ‘Yoga to lose weight.’
- People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
Skills Required –
- Ability to create Niche website based on specific sub-domain using WordPress, Blogger or other available software and tools.
- Ability to promote the website using social media, ads etc.
Time Required For Starting A Niche Website –
You can start a Niche Website within a day. But creating a good content for the website might take time.
- Write out as many niche site ideas as you can, using the sub-domain that interests you the most.
- Narrow down your niche idea based on finding the answers to the following questions:
- What is the audience size of your niche?
- Is your audience known for spending money on purchasing the niche related products?
- Are there multiple products available which you review on your site?
- Are there affiliate programs that provide more than 50% commissions?
- What is your investment budget?
- Create at least 10 articles of rich content with 1000 words that will provide value to your niche targeted audience.
- Sign up for at least 2 affiliate programs that offer products related to your niche with more than 50% commissions.
- Do keyword research and find at least 15-20 niche relevant search terms and try to rank your site for them.
- Try to network with the owners of the authority blogs in your niche and find guest blogging opportunities.
How To Monetize –
Promote the products relevant to the topic of your niche website by placing affiliate links in the content and sidebar of your site.
Try to get more visitors to your site by doing SEO, forum marketing, social media and paid ads. More people visit your niche site and buy products through your affiliate link, more money you make.
How about creating 10 more Niche Websites with every site generating $500 a month in affiliate commission that would be $5000 of passive income per month.
What are your views about SIMPLE GUIDE TO CREATING A PROFITABLE NICHE WEBSITES? Let us know using the comment section below. If this article was of help to you, kindly share with friends using any of the social media platforms at the top or bottom of the article.
Do well to join our Telegram group to relate with hundreds of like-minded people about investment, business and money matters. Just click our Telegram group link after installing the telegram app on your mobile device.
Thanks for reading If this article was of help to you, kindly share with friends using any of the social media platforms at the top or bottom of the article.