According to Rubicly, a B2B marketing resource, it reports that at least 88% of B2B content marketers say that creating content makes their audience view their organization as a credible and trusted resource.
These stats from the Content Marketing Institute reinforce the importance of content marketing as a digital marketing strategy:
- Get more leads: Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing and generates 3x as many leads.
- Lower up-front costs: content marketing has much lower up-front costs, and long-term benefits as compared to paid search (Google Ads, FB sponsored ads, LinkedIn ads)
- Ads not being viewed: Over 615 million internet-ready devices use ad blockers, which means there aren’t many people seeing your ads as you could have wished.
- More business your way: Businesses with blogs generate an average of 126% of more leads than those without blogs.
- More conversions: On average, Content marketing registers 6x more conversions in comparison to other digital marketing strategies
Let Us Help You Reach Your Most Ambitious Online Marketing Goals
We help our clients grow their businesses, through strategic, value-based content marketing, and we’d love the chance to do the same for you.