Whether you’re starting a new business, repositioning your existing business, or targeting outside investors, getting a clearly detailed business plan can make the journey to your business goal easier, faster, and less costly.
Writing an investor-grade business plan can be challenging and time-consuming, even for those who have done it before. If you are a typical entrepreneur, you’re already too busy focusing on other priorities, such as building your customer base, perfecting your product, or recruiting key management. We can help.
We can help you develop a business plan…
- To get a loan from the bank,
- to present to your investors,
- to get business grants and competitions,
- or as a personal guide and roadmap for your business
Our business plans are detailed and well-researched to meet and surpass our client’s needs and expectations.
WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN?
There are numerous reasons and benefits having a business plan as an entrepreneur. Below are just a few of the importance of having a business plan:
A Detailed Business Plan Serves As A Roadmap
A Business Plan is crucial to the success of any business. An effective business plan is defined as follows:
A formal statement of a set of business goals, the reasons why they are believed attainable, and the plan for reaching those goals. It serves as a roadmap to achieve your goals
To Create The “Big Picture”
To create the “big picture” – to recognize long-term direction and think about staying in business and not just starting a business.
To Create a Feasibility Study
Your business plan helps you to create a feasibility study to give an assessment of the practicality of your proposed plan or method. To test the viability of your idea to know if it going to be profitable, when your business will start to make profit (break even), what kind of financing you will need to stay afloat and what are the risks and barriers you need to overcome to be successful.
Good Chances of Getting Investment
A well-written business plan places you in a position to get investment or fund from potential investors. Every investor that want to invest in your business needs a detailed business plan from you to give them a clear understanding of your business, market potential, the future of the business, profitability of the business and to check if you have what it takes to manage the business successful.
Let us write a professional business plan for you.
CHOOSE FROM DIFFERENT PACKAGES
We have different packages. There standard package, advance package, and platinum package.
1) Standard package:
executive summary, company overview, products & services, SWOT analysis, business model, market research, marketing strategy, operations strategy and 1 year financial (cash flow, break even etc)
2) Advance Package:
Advanced includes all the features of the standard business plan and operation model, detailed market research, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, 3 years financial analysis and management structure, milestones & timelines.
3) Platinum Package:
Platinum package includes advanced package and detailed industry analysis market and sales plan, an exit strategy for investors, 5-year financial projections, loan repayment analysis, risks & mitigation.
The standard package takes 1-2 weeks; advance package takes 2-4 weeks while platinum takes 4-7 weeks.
The cost for the
standard package is $1000
the advance package is $1500
and platinum package is $2000
We need the following information to enable us to start work.
1) Company Description/summary
2) Company name, address and other contact details
3) Description of your products and services
4) Target customers – I need some of your customers if any
5) List of competitors if you know them. We can help research on this but we prefer you send them if you know.
6) Price of your product or service
7) The structure you have on ground, equipment, machinery etc
8) Number of staff you have or you would need
9) Management team and their educational background and experience and position.
10) Financial Plan: I need to know your cost if you are an existing business, I need to know the size of the company or how much you want to invest or the capacity
11) Tractions if any
12) Unique thing about your business/products/service
13) Training requirements
14) What would be the size/capacity of the company? This includes production capacity…
15) The profile of the founders
16) How much have you raised and how much fund are you willing to invest in your business?
17) How much do you want to raise from investors?
18) What is your vision, mission and objective?
19) What are the licenses you need and the ones you have obtained?
20) Who are your partners and what is the partnership all about?
21) What are the things you need and the prices (equipment, land, delivery van etc)?
22) What is the cost of producing your products/services?
23) Required Resources
24) Raw Material: Source of supply
25) History and Current Status of the company
26) Shareholders of the company and their stakes in the company
27) Required Workforce: Position and numbers of employees for each position
28) Total salary for each of the positions
29) Legal Business Structure and Ownership
30) Distribution Strategy: List of wholesalers, distributors etc buying from you
31) Operations and Implementation Plan: What are the production processes
32) Development Timeline: What have you achieved and what do you want to achieve in the next 5 years. This includes business registration
Note that in the course of writing the business plan, more information would be requested from you.
Where you don’t have an answer or you are confused and don’t really know, you can skip it.
If you are a small Startup or young entrepreneur, our Startup plan is $1000 with 3 years financial analysis.
If you have any question or you want to discuss the packages or the price, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via this email address email@example.com.
Please note that you need to send full payment before we can commence.
To make payment for any of our business plan packages, you can pay online using your ATM Card
PAY THROUGH YOUR ATM CARD, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PAYMENT BUTTON BELOW TO DO SO
After payment, the answers with payment details should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the details.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.